30 Life Lessons to Learn Before You Turn 30
Turning the Big 30 was an interesting year for me. Why you ask? I had moved back to the Midwest after living over 6 years in NYC. It was a trying time and I missed everything that NYC offered, the food, the fashion, the art, the people and the music. It was also a time I did a lot of self-reflection on all the different experiences and how they shaped the woman that I evolved to. Life sometimes takes you in different directions then what you had planned.
As you journey into the next chapter of your life learning these 30 life lessons will help set your future up for success.
Thus, an idea was ignited, and I am happy to present you with 30 Life Lessons To Learn Before You Turn 30.
1. Save your money.
2. Learn how to invest your money.
3. Do what inspires you.
4. Learn how to put yourself first in all aspects of your life.
5. Experience as many things as you can before you have kids.
6. Take the Trip and Travel the World.
7. Make new friends.
8. Learn how to nurture your friendships.
9. Don’t be afraid to cut people out of your life that drain your energy.
10. Recognize that Social Media is a one-sided version of reality.
11. Gain knowledge and Read Books.
12. Connect with your Spirituality.
13. Take up many Hobbies.
14. Find your Passion on Life.
15. Treat yourself.. buy those shoes, buy that dress, go to the spa.
16. Spend more time with family.
17. Learn to say No.
18. Get in the Habit of Exercising and Eating Right.
19. Buy Investment Properties.
20. Start Businesses.
21. Tell the people that are important to you that You Love Them.
22. Believe in Yourself that you are Capable of doing ALL things that you put your mind to.
23. Money doesn’t buy happiness.
24. Pick a career that you will love doing and the money will follow.
25. Don’t be afraid to take risk and do the scary things in life.
26. Express your Creativity.
27. Laugh more and don’t take life so seriously.
28. Get plenty of rest.
29. Treat others the way you would want to be treated.
30. Spend time in nature.
Lastly, I leave you with this. Life is short and things may not always go as planned but hey that’s how life goes sometimes. People, friends, family and romantic partners may come and go but don’t let that stop you from living your life. The world is filled with so many wonderful people, places and experiences just waiting for you. Remember you only get one life to live so live it to the fullest.